This collection of over 500 items fresh to the market will take place in our Geelong premises, opening 11am Saturday 12th April.
There’s something for everyone, with some of the finest porcelain we have ever offered. A fully illustrated catalogue is available. Visit our website, or our new online presence for more:
A Paris solitaire set, by Darte & Honre, circa 1818.
Moorabool’s 2014 catalogue: 62 pages of quality items……
A German enamel box, circa 1760
- Fine Art Deco and 19th century French king and queen size beds, including a particularly beautiful bed attributed to Louis Majorelle;
- Exceptional quality 19th century inlaid side cabinets;
- A set of six enormous fine French gilt-wood armchairs;
- A 19th century Sheraton Revival profusely inlaid console table and étagère;
- A wonderful set of library steps with gilt-tooled leather face.
To be one of the first to view the shipment simply sign-up to our newsletter and we will notify you on its arrival or email your interest directly to email@example.com or visit us at www.wallrocks.com.au
We are looking for a general manager for our three inter related Fremantle based niche businesses in the antique and fine art, textile and rug areas: Lauder and Howard, Ottoman Empire and Ottoman Hamam.
Key components of the role are:
Advertising and PR management
Website updates and copy
Social media management
A serious interest in antiques, design and history is desirable and Australian permanent residency is essential.Please email your CV with a covering letter to Les Lauder:Les@lauderandhoward.com.au
Douglas Stewart Fine Books is pleased to present our catalogue for the San Francisco Book and Paper Fair (February 1 - 2, 2014) and the 47th California International Antiquarian Book Fair in Pasadena (February 7 - 9, 2014).